ReviewsNo reviews yet
This royal city has regal heritage in abundance that you must learn and explore. For that visit Jaipur for the history culture heritage and architecture of the place. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City, due to the dominant colour scheme of its buildings. It is also known as the Paris of India, and C. V. Raman called it the Island of Glory. Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India forming a part of the Golden Triangle. In the 2008 Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Survey, Jaipur was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia.
Pushkar is one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan and one of the most prominent cities in India that is known for its amazing temples. The city boasts of several temples worth visiting. These temples not only provide a spiritual getaway but also take one through the history lanes of this ancient city. Hindus consider a journey to Pushkar to be the ultimate pilgrimage that must be undertaken to attain salvation. According to Hindu scriptures, the sacred Pushkar Lake is described as ‘Tirtha Raj’, the king of all pilgrimage sites. No pilgrimage is considered complete without a dip in in the holy lake. Semi-circular in shape and about 8-10 metres deep, Pushkar Lake is surrounded by 52 bathing ghats and over 400 temples, and is truly a magnificent sight to behold.
- Meet & greet with assistant
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight / train timings
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle private vehicle
- Accommodation in double sharing basis in hotels / camps
- Breakfast at hotel
- Driver’s Night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 24×7 support
- Flight ticket/train ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals other than those specified are an exclusion to the package.
- Monument entry fee and camera charges are not included in the package.
- Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost
Book This Tour
Book Early & Save more
Enjoy monsoon of Andaman and stay between now and July 30, 2023