ReviewsNo reviews yet
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside WatPhraYai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay.
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred WatPhraKaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, WatArun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
- Meet & Greet with STARDMC assistance
- 3Nights Accommodation in Pattaya
- 2Nights Accommodation in Bangkok
- Breakfast at hotel
- Alcazar show Pattaya
- Coral island tour basis with Lunch
- Gems gallery visit pattaya
- Bangkok city 02 temple tour visit
- Safari world & marine park with lunch
- Return Airport Transfer on private Basis
- All tour & transfer on SIC basis
- 24×7 support
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Personal nature
- Flight ticket
- Visa on arrival
- Hotel Surcharge (as Applicable) to be Paid Extra.
Book This Tour
Book Early & Save more
Enjoy monsoon of Andaman and stay between now and July 30, 2023