ReviewsNo reviews yet
Odisha- the land of paddy fields and palm-fringed silver beaches, temples, rivers, waterfalls and tribal people, is filled with major attractions such as the temples of Bhubaneshwar and Puri, miles of clean beaches and the magnificent Sun Temple of Konark.
Odisha, the state with a glorious history, is filled with nature and adventure. Inhabited by tribal people, the not-so-developed state of Odisha must be visited to have the experience of the myriad wonders it has in store for everybody. Also known as the soul of India, Odisha is a place where you can relax on the beaches, visit the famous temples and explore the beauty and bounty of nature and wildlife. You can also find various monuments which gloriously stand to remind you of the history of the land. Odisha’s art and culture, fairs and festivals, dances and music are a treat for the tourists who love to see colours and wish to enjoy life to the fullest. Visit the soul state of India and come back with a bag full of memories that will remain etched in your mind for a long time.
- 02 Night Accommodation at Puri Hotel.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Bhubaneswar Hotel.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Gopalpur Hotel.
- Hotel Accommodation on CPAI basis (Only Breakfast)
- Visit: Puri,Konark, Bhubaneswar, Udaigiri, Khandagiri, Chillika & Gopalpur
- All Transfer and Sightseeing by Ac Vehicle
- All toll and parking fees
- Monuments Entrance fee, boating fee
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot]
- Meals other than specified above
- Room service of any kind
- Travel insurance
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals only
- GST As Per Government norms
Book This Tour
Book Early & Save more
Enjoy monsoon of Andaman and stay between now and July 30, 2023