ReviewsNo reviews yet
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches.
A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort
hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs.
Nearby, hillside WatPhraYai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha.
The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and
vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of
canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent
Grand Palace and its sacred WatPhraKaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho
Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore,
WatArun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
- Meet & Greet with STARDMC assistance
- 2Nights Accommodation in Pattaya
- 2Nights Accommodation in Bangkok
- 2Nights Accommodation in Phuket
- 2Nights Accommodation in Krabi
- Breakfast at hotel
- Alcazar show Pattaya – SIC basis
- Coral island tour basis with Lunch – SIC basis
- Bangkok city 02 temple tour visit – SIC basis
- Safari world & marine park with lunch – SIC basis
- Fantasia Show Phuket – SIC basis
- Phi Phi island tour with Lunch – SIC basis (National park ticket not include)
- Krabi island tour with lunch
- Phuket to krabi transfer
- Return Airport Transfer on private Basis
- All Hotel taxes
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Flight tickets
- Personal nature
- Visa on arrival
- Hotel Surcharge (as Applicable) to be Paid Extra.
- National park ticket