ReviewsNo reviews yet
Overview : A land of Lankapati Ravana and it is one of the most vibrant cultures, Sri Lanka is one of the thrilling travel destinations that interests with adventurers of all kinds. Probably you like to walk through the ancient structures or beaches while the gleaming sun rays on you or you would want to try some adventurous activities- Sri Lanka has got everything that an enthusiastic seek. Sri Lanka has been mentioned in the oldest great epics Ramayana and Mahabharata, This island reflects the culture of British, Dutch and Portuguese colonization that manifests colonial architecture, Catholicism all over Srilanka. Even though Srilanka is a small island country it abodes 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, religious sites, plen.
- Hotel accommodation as selected
- Meal : Breakfast
- Transport in air-conditioned private vehicle with the services of an English-speaking chauffeur/ guide.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary (entry ticket exclude)
- 24×7 support
- Domestic airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
- International airfare to / from Sri Lanka (quoted separately, if requested)
- Optional tours
- Any Entrance fees
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Surcharges for Christmas & New Year Eve
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program
- Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking
- Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas upon arrival (Please note that an ETA is compulsory for nationalities besides nationals from the Republics of Singapore and Maldives)
Book This Tour
Book Early & Save more
Enjoy monsoon of Andaman and stay between now and July 30, 2023