ReviewsNo reviews yet
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
- Meet & greet with STAR DMC assistant
- North goa sightseeing
- South goa sightseeing
- Dudhsagar waterfalls
- Daily Breakfast at hotel, except arrival day breakfast
- Tour & transfer on private basic
- 02way airport/railway station transfer
- 24×7 supprt
- Any Entrances of Monuments.
- Camera fee wherever levied.
- Any increase in entrances and rail fares as per Government notifications in future
- Any supplement / reeducation resulting from change in the itinerary due
- rescheduling or cancellation of flights/trains that are quoted for, political disturbances, natural phenomenon etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, laundry, phone / fax calls, tips etc Train ticket, flight ticket lunch dinner