ReviewsNo reviews yet
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
- Meet & greet with STAR DMC assistant
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 3night stay in ac room
- One Day North Goa Tour Pvt Ac Car
- One Day South Goa Tour Pvt Ac Car
- Pvt Transfers (Airport, bus stand, Thivim, karmali)
- Daily 3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner
- Swimming pool
- 02way airport/railway station transfer
- 24×7 supprt
- Any Entrances of Monuments.
- Camera fee wherever levied.
- Any increase in entrances and rail fares as per Government notifications in future.
- Any supplement / re-education resulting from change in the itinerary due
- Rescheduling or cancellation of flights/trains that are quoted for, political disturbances, natural phenomenon etc.
- Any additional taxes levied by the Government of India on the tourism sector in future.
- Train ticket, flight ticket lunch dinner