Price Per Person
Documents for Singapore Visa application Tourist visa:
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets and hotel booking
- Visa application form duly filled by the applicant with blue or black ink pen (including sign)
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish without specs and sunglasses (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Original covering letter from the applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, stay details in Singapore, employment details, mobile number, email ID with all travel details of persons travelling together, with purpose and duration of visit.
- The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Address proof is required if the address is different from the passport (E.g. Telephone /Electricity /Mobile bill/Society letter/Rent agreement (Any one documents required)
- Financial papers are required if travelling first time (E.g. Bank statement for the last Three Months / Last Three years Tax papers etc. (Any One documents required)
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, with the applicant’s name, account no., bank seal and sign on the last page and with a minimum balance of Rs 50,000 rupees per applicant
- Mandatory travel insurance with minimum coverage of SGD 30000/-
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Company ID card copy
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letterhead and financial documents
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is Invited:
- Invitation letter
- V39 form
- Passport copy of the Invitee
- Fin card copy
If the wife and child travelling alone:
- Then an original NOC from husband
- Download the visa form
- Air tickets are not mandatory for applications from the Western region / Mumbai.
- If the applicant’s place of collection and dropping off documents is within Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable. If the applicant’s place for dropping off documents is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 800 will be applicable on Singapore tourist visa fees.
- Visa fee once paid to STAR DMC is non-refundable irrespective of whether the visa is delayed or approved or rejected
- We do not undertake any guarantee of visa approval
- Processing time is between 5 – 6 working days, however, a decision on your application can come earlier or be delayed due to reasons from the Singapore immigration office.
- Visa approval is at the sole discretion of the immigration officials and STAR DMC is not liable for any delays or rejection of applications.
Important Singapore visa information
Singapore Visa rejection: Applying for your Singapore visa is a simple process. The documentation is extremely simple. However, there are chances your Singapore visa application may get rejected due to a few reasons that like insufficient documents that should not be ignored while applying.